Gree D Series Modular Chiller
D-Series Modular Air Cooled Inverter Chillers
Gree D-Series Modular Air Cooled Scroll Chillers are suitable for a wide range of applications; and with the additional advantage of being reverse cycle, can be used for cooling in summer and heating in winter. Gree chillers can be installed in new builds or retrofitted to existing buildings such as hotels, apartments, restaurants, office buildings, shopping malls, theatres, gyms, workshops, hospitals and any other place where cooling or heating is required.
Sizes from 32kW - 130kW
- High efficiency, low noise fan blades designed and manufactured by Gree specifically for these units using Computational Fluid Dynamics simulation deliver lower operating noise.
- Internal baffles ensure the water mixes thoroughly in the heat exchanger to achieve a higher rate of heat transfer.
- Compressor operation balance technology ensures that each compressor operates in turn. This reduces the number of stop/start cycles on an individual compressor to maximise their lifespan.
- Any unit can act as the master when connected to the wired controller. If one unit faults, the others will continue to run to ensure operation is not interrupted.
- Gree’s proprietary ‘gold fin’ hydrophobic coating offers greater resistance to corrosive elements, performing 20 times better under salt spray testing than standard fin coil coating, improving overall efficiency by accelerating the defrost process.
- With Gree D-Series chillers you can combine different capacity units to achieve your required cooling or heating duty. Combine up to 16 of the 65kW and 80kW models, or 8 of the 130kW, 160kW and 249kW models to achieve a massive 1,990kW of cooling capacity.